Help us Grow the Market!
Your donation allows us to organize and sustain our market while supporting local farmers and small businesses. Through donations by folks like you, we can feature local music each week and expand into new offerings like a Double Dollar SNAP program, seasonal cooking demonstrations, and programming centered around agricultural education. WDFM staff will also be able to develop partnerships with local organizations to collaborate on projects addressing issues in public health, agriculture, and food systems.
- $25: Provide Drinking Water at the Welcome Booth for a Saturday.
- $50: Purchase monthly necessities (toilet paper, trash bags, soap, etc).
- $100: Purchase a new Market Tent.
- $150: Sponsor a local musician for a Saturday.
- $200: Sponsor a Cooking Demonstrations by a Local Chef for a Saturday.
- $250: Purchase a new Table with Chairs for Market.
- $300: Double SNAP Dollars for a Month.
- $800: Sponsor Market port-a-potties for a Month.
- $1000: Cover the Market Assistant’s wages for a month.