Make an Online Donation To The Waco Downtown Farmers Market
Waco Downtown Farmers Market is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and relies on donations from people like you to continue being the best market we can be. Please see below some of the ways your donations can assist us in functioning and improving. Thank you in advance for partnering with us!
- $50: purchases supplies for the market for a month
- $100: Utilities
- $150: Annual permit costs
- $500: Additional tables, chairs, and signage
- $750: Could be used to purchase cooking demonstration equipment for local chefs
- $1000: Technology needs
- $5000: Could be used to fund a SNAP incentive program market-wide
- $7000-Funding for an intern’s salary for a year
Farm to Table Dinner 2017
This year’s Farm to Table Dinner will be hosted by Home Grown Farm and Happy Harvest.
Time: 6:30 arrival
Location: Home Grown Farm
2316 Hamilton Dr.
Ticket Cost: $75